- RT @BlankFoundation: #steampipeline https://t.co/6OrPWvJ1CL - 5 days ago - @kingonomics
- RT @mysocialgood: Startup Atlanta Presents CEO Pledge To Connect #Corporate Leaders To Startups http://t.co/4MhauHpPca @ohubatl @StartupAtl… - 5 days ago - @kingonomics
- RT @rodneysampson: We're about to take 50 entrepreneurs & innovative NGO teams on an intense journey to 1M in capital, customers or users. … - 5 days ago - @kingonomics
WHAT IS KINGONOMICS?
Based on the best selling book inspired by the economic ideals of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. as interpreted through the lens of serial entrepreneur, investor, author and consecrated bishop, Rodney Sampson, Kingonomics is the definitive access to capital platform providing access to expert knowledge and expert practitioners in innovation, entrepreneurship and investment.
The definitive mission of Kingonomics is to facilitate an economic and institutional platform designed to address poverty and the wealth gap via the efficient use of existing and new knowledge and best practices for innovation, entrepreneurship and investment.
This is accomplished by creating an efficient ecosystem of experts, mentors, firms, research centers, universities, thought leaders, economists, entrepreneurs, investors and advisors that are presented via Kingonomics large scale conferences, intensive trainings, learning programs, courses, curriculum and certification.
What Are Influencers Saying
- Kingonomics is a powerful experience for each person that turns the pages. The Right Course of Action for Our Economy!
Derrick MilesCEO, The Milestone Brand Author, Superhuman Performance
- Bishop Rodney Sampson is at once incisive, inspiring and thought-provoking. A superb book that provides unique and compelling insights into the principles of collaborative leadership and strategies for economic success, based on the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., as applied to today’s business environment. Guaranteed to be a truly rewarding experience for all readers, regardless of background. Highly recommended!
Andre BisasorFounder, Harvard Extension Service & Leadership Society President, Institute for Negotiation Leadership & Diplomacy Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Bishop Sampson has developed a creative use of King’s principles, using his high moral standard to suggest best practices for business. He raises some prudent ideas worth our consideration.
Congressman John LewisUnited States Representative Georgia’s 5th Congressional District
- Kingonomics… expands our view of currency and gives us a new paradigm on expected returns.
Henry HardinCEO and President SCI Companies
- Kingonomics made me take a deeper look at where we are today and how important Dr. King’s work was to the success of assimilating cultures, education, and financial opportunities to all people today.
Rick SingerCEO & Master Coach The Key Worldwide
- Bishop Rodney Sampson’s KINGONOMICS combines the principles taught by the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and what Sampson has learned as a tremendously successful entrepreneur to produce twelve ‘currencies’ or strategies when practiced, will almost inevitably generate success. Read this book and remove the words “failure” and “impossible” from your vocabulary.
Bishop Charles Edward Blake, Sr.Presiding Bishop Church of God In Christ
- Its conferences like @Kingonomics that help grow the our economy.
Daymond John"Shark", ABC's Sharktank
Kingonomics large-scale events are a powerful, interactive, hands on and authentic gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and influencers at the intersection of innovation, culture and capital. With programming focused on ideation, customer discovery, bootstrapping, “becoming fundable” and “new capital market formation, attendees learn the innovative, entrepreneurial and investment ecosystems while simultaneously getting the opportunity to interact and network with over 1,000 diverse fellow entrepreneurs and over 100 accredited expert mentors, investors, angels and venture capitalists.
Opportunity Hub is an eco-work space, knowledge repository and funding accelerator located on the second floor of the historic 200 Peachtree event space in downtown Atlanta at the corner of Peachtree and Ellis Streets. Opportunity Hub, the nation’s first and only Black owned co-working space, aims to be the definitive intersection of innovation, culture and capital.
Powered in collaboration with Independent Youth, a national non-profit organization that educates teens on entrepreneurship through peer-to-peer teaching methods, Sprout.Up focuses on providing teens with resources that will assist them in finding their passion and launching their business ventures on their own. The goal of Sprout.Up is for each participant to become more knowledgeable of every facet of entrepreneurship as they learn the power of networking and develop their business idea throughout the day, resulting in a business pitch and extensive business executive summary.